During the consultation of our site www.complementsducheval.com, cookie files are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A) What are cookies?
A cookie is a file stored by your browser software on the hard drive of your device (PC, tablet, smartphone) when viewing a website. A cookie allows the server to identify the terminal file (PC, tablet, smartphone) in which he is registered during the period of validity or registration of that cookie.
B) What cookies are used on the complementsducheval.com site?
Three types of cookie files are used on the site www.complementsducheval.com:
- Cookies needed for the proper functioning of the site and mainly:
- Session cookies are strictly necessary to the technical identification of the connection. These cookies are retained only for the duration of your connection to the site.
- Cookie shopping cart management.
- Analytical' cookies for analyzing traffic to the site (for example, popular pages, search engine queries ...).
- Cookies managed by third parties which are subject to these third party management policies. We inform you of the purpose of the cookies that we know and means you have to make choices with respect to cookies.
C) How refuse / delete cookies:
As a user, you can decide at any time whether to accept cookies to save files to your device (PC, tablet, smartphone). If you accepted in your browser software (eg Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari ...) the recording of cookies on your device, cookies deposited by the pages and content you've viewed will be temporarily stored in a dedicated area your terminal. If you refuse the storage of cookies on your device, or you delete those registered there, you can not get the full functionality of our site. Prior Note: Most browsers accept cookies by default files. However, you can decide to block these files cookies or set your browser to warn you when a site tries to implement a cookie on your terminal. To change the management of cookies in your browser, you must change the settings in the Privacy tab. To manage cookies and your choice configuring each browser is different. It is described in the help menu on your browser, allowing you to learn how to change your wishes regarding cookies:
For Internet Explorer (for the latest version to September 2014)
Firefox (for the latest version to September 2014)
Safari (for the latest version to September 2014)
Google Chrome (for the latest version to September 2014)
Opera (for the latest version to September 2014)
To learn more about cookies files, you can consult the website of the CNIL